What is Pinay Lifestyle?
The right question is who 😉 We are a community of Filipinas who want to improve our own lifestyles and to help others do the same. We’re not rich and famous—just regular Filipinas dedicated to our task of nurturing the nation. We believe that our acts of love, whether big or little, help our family and friends to be good citizens. As they say, ibang magmahal ang Pinay!
May I join Pinay Lifestyle?
Yes, if you qualify given the following conditions:
- We welcome Filipinas (i.e. women with Filipino citizenship) and women of any citizenship living in the Philippines. If you don’t fall under either category, we believe that there are other communities out there that will serve your needs better.
- You want to improve your lifestyle.
- You should have the desire to participate in the community by posting articles, commenting on posts, or simply reading what other people post.
- You have to be willing to receive email from Pinay Lifestyle. This is our way of updating you about what’s going on in the community.
Qualified? Simply register and you’ll be part of our community
What are the perks of being a member?
- You’ll gain access to a community of fellow Pinays who, like you, also seek personal growth through a better lifestyle.
- You’ll have the chance to contribute to the site’s content. Again, we believe that helping others is part of personal growth, so sharing our experiences and ideas through content is part of the package.
- You’ll be qualified to join or avail of community-exclusive promos, content, events, etc. We don’t have any right now, but we plan to have a number of these up by next year.
Who are the people behind this site?
Founder and Editor
Present and past contributors
- Meg Murff Trinidad
- Rita Salonga
- Angela de la Cruz
- Maan Bello-delos Reyes
- Nicole So
How do I get in touch with you?
Please send an email to editor(at)pinaylifestyle.com